Monday 4 January 2010

NUCLEAR RENAISSANCE V2 PRE ORDERS!

Hi!

Well Nuclear Renaissance V2 has been added to the Ramshackle Games site HERE! I have placed my order and hope to receive it in the next couple of weeks once the box and rulebooks have returned from the printers and as soon as it arrives I will post a review with pictures ere on the blog!


Nuclear Renaissance V2!

To be honest the wait will be perfect for my as, much as I'd love to get my hands on a big box of resin and metal, I've got several university deadlines over the course of the next two weeks so dont want the distractions of more miniatures! After that I've got some holidays so can get stuck in!

Next up I will be covering another of the wastelands factions!

All the best

Richard

2 comments:

  1. Good to see another site that is focusing on Ramshackle Games stuff. I've put a bunch of things up on my blog about it (http://ghostnebulae.blogspot.com/) and will also do a review with pictures once I get the boxed set.

    I'll be playing the models in the NR setting as well as using them in some 40k games so it will be good to see the different versatility.

    Looking forward to seeing what you do on this blog.

    Pete

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    Thanks for the link! I will add it to my blog!

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete