Saturday 10 April 2010

Back From Holiday!

Hi!

Well I'm just back from a rather amazing holiday in Wales and will be getting the phoneline installed in my new flat on Monday so will have regular internet access from Tuesday!

I had hoped to be getting stuck into my campaign by this point along with quite a few painted miniatures but due to the unexpected flat move and general tardiness I haven't got much done with Nuclear Renaissance!

This will be changing as of June though as I am setting myself the task of painting the whole box sets worth of miniatures in a week! Hopefully this will stir me into getting some gaming in!

In the mean time if any of you have any Ramshackle games or Nuclear Renaissance miniatures painted then please feel free to get in touch and I will post them on my blog!

All the best!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back again. We just moved to a new apartment too and just got the phone/internet put in so in much the same situation. I haven't been painting anything much recently because of packing stuff away and not having a new painting area figured out yet.

    I've been meaning to try a game of NR as well but that has also fallen flat. I've got a big 40k game scheduled for next saturday so perhaps I'll talk my gaming buddy into doing some NR as wel. Just a small skirmish to try out the rules and the models.

    All the best,

    Pete

    PS: Will send pictures when I have them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    Let us know how things go (and if possible get some pictures so I can post a battle report on the blog!)

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete